Music TuesdayIncubus - my favorite band

INCUBUS ROCK
Oh yes, this band rocks my world! Incubus are from California, have released 7 albums and consist of 5 very talented band members. They have been my favorite band since 2004 and I can never get tired of listening to their music.

WHY AM I CRAZY ABOUT INCUBUS?
1) Their melodies and lyrics are amazing and timeless.
2) They have a great sound with an electronic twist.
3) The lead singer Brandon Boyd is so multi-talented it's inspiring.

BRANDON BOYD
Brandon is completely, breathtakingly handsome and I love the way he feels the music when he sings. He wears the most beautiful tattoo design I've seen - a self-designed red buddhist symbol on his left arm. Brandon is a multi-talented guy and you will be amazed if you check out his art on www.brandonboydbooks.com. I especially loved to read his very personalized description of himself (under "about"). I also recommend you to read this interview with him.

THE CONCERT 2011
A dream came true August 26th: I was finally in the same place on earth as Incubus. They were touring with their new album "If now now, When?" and I had an amazing night with them in Cleveland, Ohio.  I put together this video that I shot with my little Canon G12:


WATCH MY INCUBUS CONCERT VIDEO:






WATCH THE "PROMISES, PROMISES" MUSIC VIDEO