Music Tuesday: Mikkel Westergaard
.
A FRIEND OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM
My high school friend just released his first album called "Mikkel Westergaard - This ends with august" and I have the greatest respect for him being able to put together a CD and getting his music out there. The songs have a soft, poetic, and hurting soul which I hope will touch people's hearts. Personally I think that some of the songs or melodies sound a bit too sweet or vulnerable, so I hope his music can develop some sort of edge in the future. Until then, good job and congrats with the CD Mikkel!
.
INFO
More information is on his website: www.mikkelwestergaard.com and the latest updates can be found on his facebook page and his music can be purchased on iTunes.

MUSIC VIDEO
I want to share this music-video with you. The accompanying musicians go under the name "The Minutemen" and some of them are from our old high school, Sankt Annæ (a music based high school). The music-video has a great feel to it, especially when the harmonies develop during the song: