Dear beloved readers and viewers: My blog testimony
"To develop myself and to communicate through art I am going to push my motivation by bringing this blog to life."
This this is my testimony and I will pursue it by posting three times a week with three different subjects: 
"Music tuesday", "Film thursday" and "Photography Saturday". The content will be a mix of what inspires me and what I have created myself. I always have an opinion about art whether it is mildly amusing or simply amazing and if you have a response please communicate back to me. Knowing that someone receives my posts inspires me to keep sharing. This month will feature subjects like Chrisette Michele, Incubus and Demetrius Freeman (my boo). Feel free to write me about subjects you would like me to discuss or projects you need help with!